Government organisations worldwide face daily challenges to improve efficiency at a time when budgets are shrinking and the demand for additional services increasing. Each and every government agency needs to maximise asset performance, avoid loss of funding and maintain service quality. J&M has years of industry expertise partnering with both major municipalities and other public entities. J&M understand the unique needs of both the federal and state governments.[column width="1/2" place="first"] [headline]Transparency[/headline]
Tight timelines, multiple stakeholders, joint-ventures, and the public nature of these service projects all contribute to a high-visibility, high-pressure environment. There is an understandable expectation that government funds will be dispersed efficiently, managed transparently, and that projects will be delivered on time and within budget. In Government the pressure to operate efficiently and transparently comes from all sides. Tax payers expect both high-quality services and reasonable costs. Regulators require increasing levels of reporting and accountability. Given the diverse and ageing assets of most government organisations, it’s a difficult task. J&M government solutions are targeted to help public sector organisations operate efficiently and transparently.[/column] [column width="1/2" place="last"] [headline]Collaboration[/headline]
J&M can meet the challenge with integrated, advanced solutions designed for the unique needs of federal, state and government agencies. Effective collaboration between participants is at the core of project success. Good practice information management underpins effective collaboration and can help address some of the key challenges government face.[/column] [column width="1/2" place="first"] [headline]Fit for purpose[/headline]
Our software solutions are designed specifically for the needs of government. Government agencies no longer have to settle for expensive customisation of software designed for private sector business.
J&M solutions are based on world best practice using technology drawn from every facet of government and non-government to provide an integrated, web-based approach to asset optimization and service delivery.[/column] [column width="1/2" place="last"][notice title="J&M can help you to:"] [list type="square_list"]
- Reduce costs by using flexible technologies
- Integrate existing information from disparate systems
- Improve responses to intensifying regulatory and security requirements
- Improve taxpayer service
J&M Government assignments include:[list type="square_list"]
- State Government (Victoria) as part of a teaming arrangement. J&M provided the Oracle Hyperion suite design and implementation functionality, specifically Hyperion Planning within the Victorian government context. This included integration to Oracle e-business and providing post go live support services.
- State Government (Victoria) as part of a teaming arrangement. J&M provided the Oracle Hyperion suite design and implementation functionality, specifically Hyperion Essbase and Business Intelligence within the Victorian government context. This included integration to the specific departments’ local system.
- Local Government (New Zealand) J&M implemented the Oracle suite in a larger scale solution within a government context covering both Oracle Hyperion Financial Management and Oracle Planning. This included integration to Oracle e-business and post go live support services.
In addition, J&M has provided Microsoft services including:[list type="square_list"]
- Health Sector (Victoria). J&M developed a Data Warehouse, KPI and Dashboard reporting application using Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Analysis Services and Microsoft Performance Point.
- Health Sector (Victoria). J&M developed a Planning application using open source tools integrated with Microsoft
- Federal Government (Canberra). J&M developed a Data Warehouse and reporting application using Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Analysis Services and Microsoft Reporting Services.
James and Monroe is a member of several Government panels & multi-use lists including:[list type="square_list"]
- Australian (Federal) Government
- Victorian Government
- Queensland Government
- West Australian Government